Monday, July 16, 2012

MovieFilms Podcast: Testing One, Two, Three...


My friends and fellow film fans Zaki Hasan and Sean Coyle, along with myself, decided to finally make good on an idea we'd been kicking around for a while and see what would happen if we recording our film-centric ramblings and release them as a podcast. We call it: MovieFilms!

Typically we would be looking back on a particular film and offering a little history, trivia, and our personal connections with it. But first, as a test, we decided to just record Zaki and I (Sean was unavailable) introducing ourselves and riffing about everything from the biggest hits/flops so far this year to Oliver Stone's J.F.K. 

Frankly, I feel like it wasn't a bad first effort and I look forward to polishing it up a bit, getting Sean in the mix, and working toward a fun and (hopefully) entertaining regularly scheduled program.

For now, the link below will lead you to the test Zaki and I made. Feel free to download it and check it out during your morning commute, your walk around the block, or let our nerdy musings lull you to sleep at night. We'd love your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment