Monday, July 30, 2012

MovieFilm: Episode 1 - Batman

This morning I, along with my good friends Zaki and Sean, finally made good on a long gestating idea and recorded the first episode of a movie themed podcast we call MovieFilm.

Our pilot episode is a celebration of all things Batman, kicking off with a spoilery discussion of The Dark Knight Rises, then moving on to our reflections on Tim Burton's '89 Batman and beyond.

Though we all enjoyed The Dark Knight Rises, we're a bit tough on it, focusing a lot on a few of our hang ups. Funny thing is, a few hours after we recorded the episode I ventured out for a second viewing of Rises and found my thoughts on the film continuing to take shape. It led me to write a piece on my evolving take on the film which you can check out here.

The three of us had a blast recording this and we look forward to continually putting out what we hope are entertaining and interesting chats about movies and movie making.

Stream or download our first episode through the player below or over at moviefilmpodcast.podbean.com/

1 comment: