Friday, May 25, 2012

Insert Clever "First Post" Title Here...

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my blog.


My friends have been encouraging me to start one over the past few years so I've decided to finally give it a whirl and see what happens. The best part is I don't even know what to do with it. The only thing I was certain about was that I wanted my first post to feature a duck wearing a hat - and a quick internet search did not disappoint. 


Those who know me best are aware that I am constantly kicking around random thoughts and scenarios in my head so I guess this place could be sort of like a pool drain for my brain. It could be fun. Won't you come along with me? ...Wait, where are you going?

7 comments:

  1. Everyone loves ducks and old men wearing red shirts. EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just like to go on record that I tried to be the first one to leave a comment, but the internet and Brian's contempt for my feelings wouldn't let me. . . holy nuts is that a duck wearing a hat?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quack, quack quack quack. I assume the duck is going to look to see if anyone posted about him so I'm leaving him a message too. Trust me, he'll find what I told him hilarious. And I'm excited to read your blogs Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Insert Clever First Post Title Here" introduce that piques curiosity and engages readers from the start. How Fix Chat It sets a positive tone for the content to follow, making it an enticing read.

    ReplyDelete